Senior Analyst, Channel Data Product - US Remote at Vista
Vista's Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world's most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more - all focused on providing Vista with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers. Find out more at https://vista.io/
What You Will Do:
In the channel data product team, we use data from across the organization to support decision making for marketing optimization. We are looking for an experienced analyst to help us build channel data products that will enable Vista to win our customers' hearts, minds, and loyalty. Join us on this journey!
- Work closely in a complementary team. You will be working with and learning from a closely integrated team of data product owners, data scientists, data engineers and other data analysts in a fast-paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Build new or enhance existing data products. You will help develop scalable and automated data products as well as predict, implement, and measure resulting changes to our channel marketing strategy.
- Build dashboards to enable decision-making. You will partner with business stakeholders to understand their questions and enable self-service decisions by building dashboards.
- Data Exploration and Visualization. You will provide visibility and context for marketing performance by doing ad-hoc investigations, identifying trends and drivers, performing exploratory data analyses, and communicating views to our stakeholders.
- Be curious and innovative. You will bring novel and untested ideas to the table to constantly innovate how we define and measure success of our work for customers and the business.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Proficient in SQL, with 3+ years' experience using visualization tools (preferably Looker, others include Tableau or Power BI).
- Good communication skills to present and report findings effectively and engagingly to various audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills, good attention to detail and ability to effectively deliver on projects supporting multiple business partners.
- A resourceful and driven problem solver.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in other programming languages (e.g., Python, R).
- Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics).
- Good understanding of Channel Marketing use cases.
- Strong background in statistical concepts including testing methodologies.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Database, Data Analyst, Merchandising, SQL, Work from Home, Technology, Data, Retail, Contract