DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Turning data into business.
We are seeking an E-Sports Data Coordinator. As an E-Sports scoring staff, you will be responsible for utilizing sports statistics and research to ensure the highest possible game quality for our users. You must be detail-oriented, as game quality is dependent on correct and accurate statistics. Please note that you will be working on weekdays, weekends and weeknights, but would be able to work remotely from your home office. This is a part-time temporary role.
What you’ll do as a E-Sports Data Coordinator:
- Add and update live data during live E-Sports events
- Report any concerns of issues to management in a timely manner
- Ensure all data entered is accurate, and the quality standards and procedures are maintained
- Take pride in your work, while being thorough, proactive, and paying attention to detail
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes
- Schedule with management to ensure all regions are covered
What skills you will use:
- Extremely high level of attention to detail is required
- Understanding of multiple E-Sports titles, specifically League of Legends is preferred
- Follow the competitive scene in multiple gaming titles is preferred
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week is required
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and around a E-Sports schedule is required
- Ability to work on weeknights and weekends is required
- Access to reliable internet and PC hardware is required
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.