Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a science-driven healthcare analytics company, Aetion is looking for early career professionals to support our Science team. A successful candidate will assist team members with the development and maintenance of internal and customer-facing resources for customers’ adoption and us of the Aetion platform. A successful candidate will also support the development and maintenance of Aetion’s scientific assets, such as templates and definition library of clinical conditions. A successful candidate will engage with members of the science and engineering team to identify and fill gaps in knowledge and in the process indirectly aid customers in developing high-quality real-world data evidence using the Aetion platform.
ResponsibilitiesThe following include, but are not limited to:
- Assist team members with the development and maintenance of internal and customer facing resources for customers’ adoption and use of the Aetion platform, such as data dictionaries, study protocols, and other key materials including documentation, knowledge base articles, and other learning materials in text and video form.
- Support the development and maintenance of Aetion’s scientific assets, such as study templates, definition library of clinical conditions, and other deployable scientific components.
- Develop an understanding of the Aetion platform and measurement system, and share that understanding with team mates through verbal and written discussion and communications.
- Help to develop use-case-driven product demonstrations.
- Support Senior team members with the collection, tracking, and management of customer feedback and requests received directly or through the Aetion support system.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent), sciences or social sciences or a related analytic filed preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a research or analytic area, or equivalent.
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to customer sites.
- Strong Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong ability to communicate in verbal and written form.
- Strong ability for critical thinking and computer familiarity.
- Strong ability to self-motivate and a desire to “get things right”.
- Experience with cross-functional teams a plus.
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meet-ups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law.