Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business users
- Develop detailed business & functional requirements for strategic / tactical division initiatives
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and end user training
- Collaborate with business users on tactical enrichments of CRM capabilities
- End to end project management of small to mid-sized projects
- Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus for Customer Success Organization
- Sandbox configuration tasks, including reporting, object and field creation and modification, validation rules, processes, workflows, approvals, page layouts, permissions, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have prior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst experience
- Must have excellent problem solving, documentation & communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Critical thinker - spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back, when necessary, offers best-practices alternatives
Preferred Skills & Experience: Salesforce Service Cloud Administration or Development, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or FinancialForce
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.