Are you someone gets excited by using data to tell a story? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, where change is the norm, and your day to day activities continuously vary? Do you thrive working in a fun but serious work environment?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, then this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud. We are looking for a curious but focused individual who is passionate about driving positive change within the business.
Successful candidates will have the ability to quickly understand the sales organizations needs at a global scale and will be able to work with technical teams to implement and design datasets/dashboards to articulate business trends to non-technical users. The candidate will work frequently with Sales and operations leadership and Business Systems teams to leverage analytics and provide business insights to Executive leadership, Sales management, and internal operations. The role will act as a key business partner with Sales, Sales Operations, CRM, Business Systems, Finance, etc.
You will a key member of Dynatrace’s Data Strategy and Business Intelligence team within Sales Ops at Dynatrace, and will be part of a dynamic, fast paced organization experiencing rapid growth and success.
Your Highly Visible Role
- Develop and publish dashboards and reports utilizing Microsoft Power BI and SQL for monitoring and analyzing business performance
- Work with end users by conducting ad hoc reporting, supporting special projects, leveraging data to identify and tell a story around the root cause of problems, and spearhead resolutions with a focus in driving business performance
- Work with end users to ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Provide training to stakeholders on how to access and use reports.
- Monitor usage and follow up with managers not using the reporting to provide further training
- Provide training to Sales Operations teammates on Power BI and SQL.
- Respond to feedback promptly and actively make adjustments to reporting to better fit the need
- Translate end-user requirements into technical specifications for development and BI teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve current operations reporting to improve efficiency and provide recommendations on new data to capture for future analysis
- 3+ years of relevant Sales Operations or Finance experience in High Tech or Software organizations
- 3+ years of experience in analytics
- 3+ experience as a BI Developer, preferably Power BI, including setting up new implementations, developing new reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher Preferably in Business, Mathematics, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience with Tabular-based reporting, Tabular Data Models, SQL queries
- Experience and proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables, graphing, complex formulas, and Visual Basic macros
- High level of comfort navigating and leveraging Salesforce.com (or related CRM)
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.