Sales Operations & Analytics Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Sales Operations & Analytics Manager will be a member of the Sales Planning & Analysis team in support of Acquia’s continued growth. This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who leverages fact-based analysis and creative thinking to solve problems. This team member will be expected to develop a deep understanding of Acquia’s business drivers and build strong relationships with function, department, and executive leadership to create actionable analysis. In return, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to help shape the next phase of Acquia’s history.
In this role, you will own sales analytics and reporting. You will act as a trusted business partner to our senior sales leaders, working with them on a regular basis to ensure they have the insights they need for their business. Responsibilities will include forecasting and analyzing quarterly business results, performing complex ad hoc analysis, participating in our sales commission process, and identifying performance opportunities. This person will work with reports and reporting tools that transform large amounts of data into actionable information. Examples of possible analysis workload include: performance variance analysis, forecast accuracy analysis, sales pipeline analysis, and identifying leading indicators of territory performance.
- Act as a business partner to senior sales leaders
- Oversee weekly sales forecasting process
- Oversee pipeline and activity reporting
- Assist with quarterly close & sales commission process
- Identify and understand business trends and quarterly variances
- Preparation of management reports
- Conduct ad hoc analytical studies in support of operational improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain models and reports to clearly communicate actual results and forecast performance
- Complete quarterly variance analysis and identify key business drivers
- Create tools to facilitate the analysis of transactional data
- Bachelors in Finance and/or Business or related discipline is required
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Analysis or Sales Operations
- Very strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills, relationship skills and the able to interact with various levels within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills and capable of interpreting/manipulating data
- Salesforce, Domo and/or Xactly experience a plus
- Understanding of the levers which impact business performance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present the results of complex analysis clearly and effectively to a wide range of business leaders
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.