Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst who wants to spearhead our critical work around sales and marketing metrics here at The Predictive Index. The ideal candidate is excited about digging in on sales and marketing data and reporting. Someone with a laser focus on details, excellent communication skills, and a strong analytical background can expect to be put in a position to succeed in this role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Reporting & analysis – marketing and sales metrics are your wheelhouse, and you’ll be the expert on data like customer acquisition cost, cost per lead, lead lifecycle, ROI, and marketing spend
- Conduct regular sales key performance indicators (KPIs) and pipeline reporting for the team
- Tracking campaign spend and ROI within Pardot & Salesforce – you’ll work to create reports, dashboards, and analytical insights to provide to the sales and marketing teams to ensure the health of new and existing campaigns, and help to develop necessary processes to obtain necessary metrics
- Creating marketing and sales reports and dashboards within various data visualization and business intelligence tools, so that team members have the necessary analytics at their fingertips to make data driven decisions
- Develop a reporting infrastructure for sales and marketing funnel insights and performance management
- Provide data mining and analytical support for sales and marketing segment analysis
- Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. Must be able to interpret the impact of the data, and forecast future trends
- Proactively monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales and marketing reports, and recommend revisions, as necessary
We think it’s important that you have:
- 2+ years of operations experience on a marketing or sales team within a B2B software company using some or all of: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce
- Fastidious attention to detail – this is a job for someone who sweats the small stuff
- Comfort with technology – it’s amazing if you have experience with Einstein Analytics and Domo, but at heart, the most important thing is that you’re a fluent and fast learner of new tools
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable background in analytics and statistics, i.e. defining, measuring, reporting, and analyzing KPI’s in large data sets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Business and marketing acumen – a data science background is a plus!
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.