Response Center Analyst - Tier 1
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Response Center Analyst - Tier I who is a member of the Interactions Response Center Team, and is responsible for comprehensive Incident Management, as well as initial diagnosis and basic issue remediation. The Response Center Analyst - Tier I works in concert with the Interactions Response Center Tier 2 team, as well as other Interactions technical teams, to provide a seamless support experience for Interactions’ Clients.
The Interactions Response Center operates 24x7.
- Work directly with clients through phone, email, chat, and ticket management system to resolve incidents.
- Monitor alerts from various service and infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Respond to issues of all sizes, from major outages to minor alerts, conduct initial triage and resolve or reach out as needed.
- Incident coordination, including sending alerts to other technical operations teams based on the size and scope of incidents.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all components of the Interactions platform.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ year experience in a NOC or technical support position.
- Ability to triage multiple issues simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Demonstrated ability to manage issues through completion, including engagement of appropriate internal or Client resources, and knowing when to seek help.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Basic understanding of networking and telephony, virtualization, storage, monitoring, and Linux.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible working hours (weekends).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance (requires US Citizenship).