Remote International Web Research Expert
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to the faces of the people we interact with.
We are a fast-moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring humanity back into B2B marketing and sales. At Alyce, we are customer-obsessed and put the customer at the center of our company decisions. As a Web Research Expert, you will be responsible for discovering and compiling data in support of our proprietary technology. The work is meant to be done in a timely manner in accordance with customer demand. The position starts with a 30-day trial period which gives the company and the candidate an opportunity to see if this is a good fit. If all goes well, the Web Research Expert role could move up to a Subject Matter Expert role within 30-days. We have a team of approximately 40 that consists of Web Research Experts, Team Leads, our Agent Team Supervisor, and our Operations Team Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting web research to compile data meant to help train our AI driven platform.
- Using web research findings to verify what our technology surfaces.
Who you are...
- Deep familiarity with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadline
- Detail oriented and quality focused
- Have strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to identify patterns in web research and synthesize findings into clear digestible information
- Love giving gifts that delights the receiver