Process Analyst for Lending at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
We are seeking a data analyst in the Lending business as part of the Fin-tech Risk world in Toast. You will work with other data analysts, risk managers and leaders to help define, implement and maintain robust risk management practices across the lending businesses undertaken by Toast. If you have a data driven mindset, eye for detail and can-do attitude then you are right for this position.
About the roll*
As Toast is expanding its reach deep into the Fin-Tech world, there are various new products and financial services on the horizon for the organization to support our community. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage, monitor and analyse data from facets of various lending businesses to derive actionable insights
- Audit processes and ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Collaborate with operations, collection, underwriting teams to optimize process efficiencies and continuous improvements
- Cross functional engagements with business intelligence, systems, accounting to help identify and structure forward looking solutions to enable business growth
- Support overall operational risk management of the lending business
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-4 years of experience in a data and/or process centric role
- Major in a quantitative field (Maths/Stat/Econ/OR) or MBA
- Comfortable working in SQL/Snowflake/Excel/G-Suite
- Additional points for experience in any retail banking financial product
- Additional points for Salesforce and Looker experience
- Additional points for R/Python knowledge
*Bread puns encouraged but not required