Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are seeking a professional who is passionate about developing high quality data solutions. You will partner with Veracode’s product teams to architect and implement a data strategy to support the technical evolution of the Veracode Application Security Platform, transforming data into actionable information. You will be a member of an extended agile team of highly skilled software and data engineering professionals and support the ambitious goals of our initiatives by delivering high-quality data solutions that delight our internal users and external users.
- Lead the architecture, design, and governance of the CA Veracode big data strategy.
- Implement measures to ensure the accessibility and accuracy of all CA Veracode data.
- Research and suggest tools and technologies to improve data lake access, ingestion, storage, and processing methods.
- Collaborate with product, software and architecture teams to review and make recommendations about the distributed data model for CA Veracode products.
- Stay up to date about compliance, regulatory and emerging industry standards and their impacts on CA Veracode data solutions.
- Monitor, refine and report on the performance of data management systems
- Work closely with and support CA Veracode data scientists to develop data solutions and algorithms.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years architecting and delivering commercial cloud-based data lake solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience programming relational and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with a Big Data ecosystem using technologies such as Amazon RedShift, Amazon Spectrum, Elastic Map Reduce
- Experience implementing data acquisition solutions using data streaming technologies such as AWS Kenesis and Apache Kafka.
- Experience with enterprise business intelligence and analytics software; Looker a plus.
- Working knowledge of machine learning development with Apache Spark, R, Python
- Highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
- Approaches complex data challenges with a clear eye on what is important using the right methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
- Continuous delivery and deployment using Agile Methodologies
- Data modeling of relational and dimensional databases
- Metadata management, data lineage, data governance, especially as related to Big Data
- Structured, Unstructured, Semi-Structured Data techniques and processes
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple technical and business stakeholders and leaders
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.