Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance’s Ambient Clinical Intelligence (ACI) DAX business provides technology-based clinical documentation solutions to physicians. Our solutions change the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare more functional and efficient.
This is an exciting new opportunity to be at the forefront of Healthcare technology and to enable our customers and the business with the critical tools and KPI’s to understand the value that Nuance’s DAX will deliver in terms of Patient Safety, ROI, Quality, population health care and so much more. This position will take your passion for revenue cycle and compliance and allow you to drive value to the patient, physician, health care system as well as the business.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Working with our customers and development teams, this role will identify and prove out the top Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for this new technology to define the solution strategy and ongoing adoption.
- Partner with Hospital/Clinician C-Suite customers to analyze current performance, revenue, billing and coding metrics and design the future framework for the DAX environment.
- Work with the sales team in building out the ROI story.
- Work with the Customer Success Organization and help in reporting successful outcomes to our customers
- Work with the technology team in planning how to implement technology changes that can drive appropriate charge capture.
- Developing Financial Intelligence that can be implemented at the account level to help the customer realize a good ROI.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: BA/BS degree
Minimum years of work experience: 8+
- Experience in a Clinical environment with experience in Revenue Cycle Billing and Coding, Clinical Quality and Compliance.
- Understand the clinical pathways across the specialties and translate to KPI’s
- Excellent ability to communicate with Revenue Cycle Leadership at the Institutional level
- Outstanding data and analytics capability in the clinical environment.
- Track record at delivering on commitments
- Self-driven with the ability to work well even with ambiguity.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites, including global travel as required. (Minimum 25%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Masters in Health Administration or MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.