What you’ll be doing:
- Account management for 8+ ongoing clients
- Lead large and complex assessment-based projects
- Provide input into Digital performance product strategy
- Manage customer expectations by leveraging internal teams
- Work as an extension of your client’s team, assisting in ad hoc analysis or testing
- Creating detailed analysis deliverables (monthly) for your clients
- Meet monthly with each client to present your deliverable
Our ideal candidate has:
- You have substantial experience in any area of data analysis…looking at complex sets of data, and using that data to answer interesting, and often non-intuitive questions and presenting your findings in an engaging way.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, deliverable focused environment.
- You love puzzles and problem solving.
- You love to learn: new technologies, approaches, methodologies, processes…in this fast paced industry there is always something new.
- You take initiative to develop solutions rather than waiting for the answer.
- You are good handling multiple tasks and balancing competing priorities.
- You’re a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together business unit needs and technical teams.
- You’re bilingual – speaking fluent ‘consumer end user’ and also developer-speak.
- You’re authoritative and persuasive because you thoughtfully marshal facts and analysis.
- Your peers respect you
Skills we love:
- Experience in data driven analysis - Excellent at working with, understanding, analyzing data
- A desire to help customers make the “Internets” better
- Understanding of web technologies including HTML, JS, CSS, networking, Content Delivery Networks, Cloud etc
- Experience with analysis tools: Google Analytics, Adobe, Advanced Excel, Tableau, SPSS, R, etc.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative disciplines
- Stellar conceptualization and communication skills. Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Great visualization skills
- Great listening skills and good with customers
- Passion and adaptability. Bring strong desire to a dynamic, market-leading company
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
- We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
- We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.