HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better. The People Analytics team is on a mission to help HubSpot work better. Critical to our mission is ensuring that all people decisions made at HubSpot are data-driven. The People Analytics team will lead the charge in collecting and analyzing data to enable us to make decisions around our candidates and employees that optimize their experience and growth potential with HubSpot and beyond.
As a People Analyst, you will help HubSpot apply data-driven practices throughout the entire employee lifecycle to drive business value. You will work directly with partners from across the business to ideate, build, and test workforce solutions. This will include using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods to help design studies, test hypotheses, assess program effectiveness, and deliver insights to drive changes in how HubSpot attracts, hires, develops, and retains talent.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Research, analyze, and manipulate data from a variety of different sources to generate insights that drive changes to our business
- Identify and scope problems and develop testable hypotheses that can be analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates, business leaders, HR partners, and data engineers to solve complex business problems and deliver solutions
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions by iteratively prototyping and building tools to generate insights at scale
We are looking for people who:
- Use SQL, Python, or R to manipulate, clean, and build datasets for analysis
- Demonstrate ability in conducting research using descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g., distributions, correlations, t-tests, regressions)
- Understand experimental design and how to assess program interventions
- Communicate results with an emphasis on telling a story with data
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.