Payments Operations Analyst
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for a Payments Operations Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for Sales Executives, Restaurant Success Managers and Toast Support teams, assisting them in any issues/questions pertaining to credit card processing. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent analytical skills and an eagle’s eye for consistency.
What you will do:
- Perform payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the Sales process and become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions
- Manage and improve upon all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations or analytics role
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand complex models
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a customer facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
- Experience using Salesforce, especially reporting
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- In depth knowledge of the credit card industry