Are you passionate about the power of Artificial Intelligence and the impact that empathetic AI bots can have on someone’s life? Are you seeking a growth opportunity in a dynamic tech start-up? Then we have a role for you!
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
Our Support Associates play a crucial role in supporting both our institutional partners and the students they serve. Not only is the team responsible for answering incoming partner inquiries on a timely basis, but they also train our partners’ AI chatbots to get smarter in order to provide accurate and timely guidance to students as they navigate their way to and through college.
At the core, we value problem-solving, effective communication, and patience when delivering a world-class experience to our partners, and in turn, help them do the same with their students.
What You’ll Do
- Develop deep knowledge of AdmitHub software platform
- Collaborate with our partners to effectively resolve issues via tickets and phone in a timely manner
- Answer a range of inquires from how-to questions to troubleshooting technical concerns
- Diagnose software issues and liaise with our Product and Engineering teams to resolve them
- Author, organize, and continually update necessary articles for our Help Center
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
- Manage and build our knowledge base through direct chatbot education on topics such as: admissions, financial aid, student services, housing, and more
- Correct our chatbots’ responses when they misunderstand student requests and ensure students are connected with appropriate university-approved resources
- Triage and escalate any sensitive or urgent messages to the university staff
- Work with internal teams and partners to optimize chatbot performance and provide feedback on campaign effectiveness
What You’ll Have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mindset and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomy with a team player mentality
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role a plus
- A passion for increasing education access for all learners a plus
- Experience working at an admissions or financial aid office, as a tour guide, or in other university-related offices a plus
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome feedback on how we’re doing during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.