Oracle IT Developer at Indigo
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The role of Oracle IT Developer is to become a trusted advisor for Finance, Supply Chain, and Commercial business teams. In this hands-on, techno-functional role, you will be the go-to resource to configure and deploy various reports using BI Publisher, Smarview, FRS and OTBI in support of Indigo’s global business model. Role also requires the following technical skills including SOAP, REST API, SQL Plus and or PL/SQL. You will recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth. You will assist provide support for all E2E integration between Oracle Cloud and Salesforce, CPQ and TMS platforms. You will assist/provide support with cross-functional teams to implement realistic solutions that align with business expectations. In this high-impact role, business teams will look to you to define a technology roadmap that aligns with key business goals and objectives.
- Within 30 days, review business requirement documents and translate into technical specification.
- Within 45 days, Leads design/code reviews, architecture discussions. Directly interacts with internal customers and manages customer expectations
- Within 60 days, Analyze and troubleshoot problems and makes recommendations for remediation
- Within 90 days, improve efficiency of Indigo operations through automation for:
- Supply Chain
- Commercial Business
- Within 90 days, become trusted Indigo IT Developer partner for Finance, Supply Chain, and Commercial teams
- Understands and embodies our mission and core values
- Strong prioritization skills
- Provide hands-on delivery of integrating different systems. This includes reviewing business requirements, authoring technical documents, designing processes and procedures.
- Able to recommend best practices with technical solutions to meet business objectives
- Able to scope, plan, and manage functional and technical implementations
- Strong business process mapping skills
- Skilled at building, managing, and fostering a team-oriented environment (including 3rd party and offshore resources)
- Creative; enjoys thinking outside the box to develop workarounds and consider untraditional processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to determine requirements and drive progress in ambiguous situations
- 7+ years experience with Oracle ERP required; 2+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud ERP required
- Hands-on Oracle Cloud experience: technical interface, reports development, etc.
- Proficient in Java and SQL
- Demonstrates ability to apply structure to a loosely defined problem
- Requires Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience working with the following processes: P2P, O2C, R2R
- Proven experience with change management
- Experience with system integrations
- Strong understanding of relationships between ERP and business functions, including: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales Operations, and Commercial.
- Proven experience liaising between groups
- Proven experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- International experience preferred