Oracle Essbase Lead Business Consultant at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is currently looking for a Lead Business Consultant - Oracle Essbase to join our Oracle EPM National Business Unit.
The Essbase Lead Business Consultant is responsible for working on implementations of the Oracle Essbase 19c applications for Perficient clients. As a Lead Business Consultant, you will be working as part of a project team that includes a Perficient Project Manager as well as client personnel, including C-level executives. This position includes both technical consultants responsible for infrastructure, customization, and integration of Oracle EPM applications; as well as functional consultants who possess a deep understanding of corporate accounting concepts including financial reporting, allocations, and consolidations.
- Analyze business application and data processing problems/limitations
- Working Knowledge of Oracle Essbase 19c applications and strong understanding of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management suite.
- Work with the client's executive and financial leadership teams to gather/analyze business requirements
- Identify business solutions necessary to expand/improve existing systems
- Utilize knowledge of financial reporting, forecasting, and consolidations process to assist with implementation of customized business applications
- Identify and document designs in a business intelligence environment
- Work as part of a team to implement EPM business applications to assist with budgeting, financial reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Develop and modify rules to translate data into business reports
- Modify reports to provide efficient technical solutions for end users
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Computer Information Systems or related field
- Six (6) years of experience working with Oracle EPM business applications
- Must have skills in Oracle Essbase 19c and other Oracle EPM applications
- Must travel to perform job duties at various client sites throughout the US.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.