Oracle ERP Functional Analyst at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an Oracle ERP Functional Analyst to join our ERP Technology Team based in Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle EBS functional discipline with transition to Oracle Cloud specializing in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Financial Modules. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision a fast paced, rapid growth environment and actively participate as a member of a high-performance Agile SCRUM team.
What you'll do:
- Gather and document business requirements for needed functional configuration changes to Oracle ERP Cloud environment.
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies and sprints
- Train peers on Oracle Cloud Functional configuration and methodologies
- Own and document Oracle ERP configuration scripts
- Test and QA patches and functional configuration changes to Oracle ERP
- Manage Oracle Service Requests (Bug fixes/enhancement requests)
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or working experience equivalent
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management related processes
- 6+ years’ experience with Oracle EBS SCM/FIN
- 1+ years’ experience with following Oracle Cloud SCM modules: Procurement, Inventory Management, Product Hub, & Transportation Management.
- Functional Understanding of Oracle Cloud Financials modules
- 1+ years’ experience using FBDI templates and uploads for data conversions and batch imports
- Advanced in Oracle SQL and generating reports with BI Publisher
- Position may require travel
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
- Oracle Cloud Financials module expertise
- Business Analyst and/or PMI certification
- Oracle Financials and or SCM Cloud certification
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud Data Lineage
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]