Oracle DBA at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing ten's of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for an Application Oracle Database Administrator who will provide both operational and logical/application DBA support to both non-production and production Oracle database environments.
- Manage Oracle 12cR1 databases: installation, administration, backups, re-orgs., and any additional required maintenance stemming from proprietary application usage.
- Participate in an on-call rotation as part of a DBA team (weekly rotation)
- Represent database administration team in operational as well as project activities.
- Viewed as the subject matter expert for the team on the proprietary application.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- 5+ years as an Oracle DBA in a Linux/Unix environment
- Oracle 12c databases administration preferably in CDB environment.
- Expert in Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Experience in Oracle Data Guard.
- DB and SQL performance tuning. AWR, ADDM, ASH, etc. Resource Monitoring (CPU, memory, I/O, RAC/ASM, etc)
- DBA level knowledge of Unix fundamentals and shell scripting
- PL/SQL programming is a big plus
- Oracle Certification a big plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.