Chewy is seeking a Senior Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant to join our Finance Technology Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have experience in Oracle ERP cloud specializing in financials and costing and good end-to-end business process knowledge in financials, record to reporting and procure to pay. The candidate can have ERP background (Oracle EBS Financials and Supply Chain Functional knowledge preferred). must be able to work with minimal supervision a fast paced, rapid growth environment and actively participate as a member of a high performance Agile SCRUM team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop Oracle ERP functional configuration solutions to defined business requirements
- Design new cloud functional solutions to support new business verticals and proof of concepts.
- Work directly with product owners and business stakeholders to gather requirements, perform map/gap, document, design, build, test, migrate the Oracle Cloud solution to production and provide support. This can be for internal/strategic business initiatives or as enhancements to existing functionality.
- Perform QA on configuration development for other team members in support of streamlined functional SDLC
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies and sprints in an Agile development team
- Own and maintain Oracle ERP configuration documents and design specifications.
- Create functional specification documents to integrate with other systems/applications.
- Create functional solutions to support business transformation and process improvement.
- Train other team members on Oracle ERP Cloud capabilities and configurations.
- Manage Oracle quarterly patch cycle and P2T smoke testing and new feature implementation
- Manage Oracle Service Requests (Bug fixes/enhancement requests)
- Troubleshoot and provide on-going support for production issues.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or working experience equivalent
- Must have 2+ years subject matter experience with developing Oracle ERP cloud functional solutions in the area of Financials (GL, SLA, AP, AR, FA, CM, Inter-Company, Financial Orchestration) and preferably in Costing module (Actual or Standard Cost – receipt and cost accounting) with hands-on configuration knowledge.
- Must have experience in 2+ Oracle Cloud Financials Implementations
- Strong cross-functional end-to-end knowledge of business processes and system configuration dependencies across financials and upstream SCM modules such as Procurement, Inventory and Order Management modules.
- Strong understanding of Financial Business Processes (record-to report including period-end closing, accounts payables and costing).
- ERP background including 5+ years experience with developing Oracle EBS FIN/SCM functional solutions
- Strong analytics and communications skills (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods, and verbal and writing proficiency).
- Prior management/advisory functional consulting experience with Oracle Cloud/EBS solutions is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from a Business Transformation/ Process Improvement mindset.
- Experience communicating and working directly with manager/director level business stakeholders
- Experience developing FBDI templates and uploads for data conversions and batch imports
- Experience developing functional design documents to support integrations with other systems/applications.
- One or more Oracle Cloud Module Certifications in Finance or Costing or in other supporting modules.
- Experience writing Oracle SQL and generating reports with OTBI/BI Publisher
- Experience in functional configuration of Vertex OSeries
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]