Operations Support Analyst at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
This position’s primary role is to serve the support needs of about 100 sales users in a demanding and results-oriented environment.
This role is expected to solve the majority of cross-functional support cases for the sales organization using a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of stakeholder satisfaction. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, and escalating, questions and issues to the appropriate internal colleagues on an as-needed basis. In this role you can expect to primarily collaborate with stakeholders in sales, finance, legal, product engineering, systems, analytics and operations.
You will receive training on the current ticketing system as well all other technologies, and administrative processes, required to execute the duties of this role. This person will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge across a range of business systems and departments.
In this role you will:
- Develop the skills required to be the primary contact for sales related problems and issues for closing deals
- Perform consistent follow-up with users to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction
- Become aware of and enforce sales data guidelines and policies to ensure data integrity, system reliability, and data security while providing essential flexibility to end users
- Maintain key attributes for deals to ensure a smooth sales and customer experience through systems integrations
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Sales training materials
- Participate in operations projects on a requested and volunteer basis
- Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday coverage as needed
- Possess a results oriented approach to customer service
- 1-2 years previous corporate experience is preferred
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
- Communicate well with customers and members of the team, display a confident and self-motivated approach
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment, support other members of the business operations team as they support our colleagues
- Ability to be calm and think clearly under pressure
- Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, display basic troubleshooting skills and approaches