Model Risk Analyst Advocate
DataRobot has an extreme focus on the customer experience. In this unique role, you will channel your extensive experience as an AI Model Risk Analyst to create and maintain a north star for DataRobot products that support your use cases. You will be a lead contributor of the product direction and go to market strategy serving as the "voice of Model Risk Analysts” world wide.
Simultaneously, you endeavor to bring DataRobot’s strategic initiatives aligned with AI Analyst industry through customer engagement and thought leadership. You will actively participate in user groups, lead feedback sessions and provide content for an active social media presence. In short, you will use your domain knowledge lead both internal teams and the Model Risk Analyst community at large.
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities and problems for Model Risk Analysts
- Validate urgent problems with customer feedback and competitor research
- Create product positioning and journey maps for the Model Risk Analyst role
- Represent and maintain the voice-of-customer during product roadmap planning
- Build use case scenarios for Model Risk Analysts resulting in problem-based requirements
- Work with marketing, product, and R&D teams to provide consultation and guidance on Model Risk Analyst use cases.
- Ensure product launch plans appropriately factor in Model Risk Analyst requirements
- Maintain deep awareness of Model Risk Analyst focused products available in industry
- Continually collect, process, and report on feedback from Model Risk Analysts, from customers, user groups, and the community.
- 5+ years of experience as a Risk Analyst in a data rich solutions oriented environment
- Demonstrated advocacy and/or evangelism skill set and/or experience with product management.
- Fluency in modern development workflows
- Specialized knowledge of the challenges Model Risk Analysts are faced with
- Passionate about perfected user experiences
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across domains
- Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through communication/teaching·
- Track record of delivering products and features with an extreme focus on customer experience
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)