Marketing Analytics Manager - Crossix Analytics at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:19 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Manage the HCP analytics team in delivering high-quality marketing analytics at scale, partnering closely with client services. Mentor and train analysts to be future client analytics leaders. Develop HCP analytics expertise to evolve analytics point of view and methodology on HCP products.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, train, and mentor analyst team
- Manage a growing team of savvy analysts that produces all marketing effectiveness measurement studies in the Point of Care/Health Care Provider space.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the Point of Care/Health Care Provider space
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure analyses and deliverables meet agreed-upon specifications. The approach should be deliberate and confident as the analytic lead while maintaining a lens on client expectations/demands.
- Supervise and support team production of high-quality analytics deliverables at scale
- Provide project management expertise working with key decision-makers and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, and provide technical expertise
- Leverage technical skills to support analysis-level problem solving and troubleshooting
- Apply critical thinking to pressure test results
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes, and capabilities
- Drive operational excellence
- Strategize analytical measurement needs of the Point of Care/Heath Care Provider
- Refine analytics best practices, design and implement analytics automation to deliver high-quality results at scale.
- Re-engineer analytics templates to support Spotfire
- 5+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing OR advanced degree in relevant discipline. Experience in the pharmaceutical or Point of Care/Health Care Provider space preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics methodologies (A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc.).
- Experience managing projects and specific experience managing a highly technical analytics/data science team.
- Solid proficiency in SQL (R, Python a plus)
- Measurable track record of innovation with regards to analytical process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree a plus) with substantial coursework in a quantitative field
- The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail and perform with a high degree of accuracy. This position requires flexibility to handle a variety of tasks at one time and strong initiative.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)
- Project management experience a plus (e.g., Agile methodology, project management software)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of the Health Care Provider and/or Point of Care Space
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the pharmaceutical space
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]