We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a Manager who will ensure that DraftKings’ most valuable Customers are constantly being offered a set of engaging promotions. You will be partnering with leaders in Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino, and Player Development to create compelling offers and manage the distribution of these offers through all high-volume channels. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager, VIP Promotions and Offers:
- Maintain a 90-day+ Calendar of engaging promotions in partnership with partners across different product verticals as well as Player Development executives.
- Partner with Creative and Brand team to develop high quality marketing materials.
- Define the targeting model for which users get which offers and manage the distribution of these offers through high-scale channels.
- Collaborate with analytics team in development of a VIP segmentation.
- Measure the effectiveness of all VIP promotions and create a learning agenda.
- Establish and advance learning agenda on how to deploy customer reinvestment strategies across DK VIPs.
- Serve as primary interface between product operations teams and player development teams.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 4+ years’ experience in an analytically driven role.
- Previous experience in marketing a real money gaming product or personal experience in real money gaming products.
- Proven ability to work in a matrixed and cross-functional operating environment.
- Strong knowledge of direct response marketing principles.
- 1+ year of experience as a people manager.
- Strong knowledge of business metrics and proven ability to forecast future results.
- You are passionate about sports.
- Ability to work irregular hours as required by sports season.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.