Manager, Data Operations at Kyruus
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring the data processing, loading, and testing operations powering the HealthSparq product. This role ensures the quality and efficiency of the team’s work, partners with product-engineering to evolve the relevant systems and consults with clients as a subject matter expert (‘SME’) in the data arena.
- You’ll oversee operations of the HealthSparq data pipeline through ingest, process, load, transformation and testing of data.
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day successful delivery of the data operations service.
- You’ll establish key metrics to monitor team and operational performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop and execute on improvement plans.
- You’ll be responsible for defining and developing service level agreements (SLAs).
- You’ll construct ETL processes, data reporting and visualization.
- You’ll contribute to and support the company’s strategic initiatives through process improvement by planning, communicating, and encouraging teams and individuals to also contribute towards these objectives.
- You’ll respond to or direct the response of ad-hoc requests including analysis of results, including impacts to customer experience.
- You’ll guide teams as they execute and monitor data processing, ensuring results meet established quality baselines.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the data operations, consulting with both internal and external stakeholders.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll Use Your Professional Skills You’ll use your 8+ years’ experience in statistics with a strong educational background in healthcare fields to:
- Effectively serve as a consultative partner and as a SME with internal and external stakeholders, providing insight into data processes and guidance on business rules.
- Demonstrate application of program evaluation concepts and methodologies, with expertise in program effectiveness analysis, measurement and reporting.
- Exhibit hands-on experience in healthcare claims and provider data.
- Participate with senior management to establish strategic goals, plans and objectives.
- You establish strong working relationships with internal and external customers, identifying long-term needs.
- Effectively manage team members while developing and motivating your staff members to ensure a high level of performance, and overall achievement of established goals.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You understand advanced analytics (e.g., statistics, simulation, optimization) and methods such as time series analysis and longitudinal studies.
- You consistently and effectively work with product-engineering teams to define enhancements to the data pipeline platform.
- Individuals in the Manager, Data Operations role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Manager Data Operations position (overseeing larger teams/complex data processing).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.