We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be the voice of the consumer.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a Manager of Brand and Customer Insights to join our internal agency. You will help us uncover consumer data and translate it into opportunities across the entire business. This role is integral to DraftKings continuing to act as one of the most innovative, meaningful, and customer-focused brands in all of sports. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Brand and Customer Insights:
- Own and manage a variety of external partnerships with our research vendors.
- Execute research to identify insights that inspire DraftKings’ integrated marketing, creative, brand strategy, promotional strategy and product development.
- Identify and recommend proper research methodology and frameworks to inform key questions and business objectives presented by stakeholders.
- Analyze data sets and turn them into concise reports with actionable insights.
- Weave insights together with other data sources to create a holistic customer strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to gain alignment and buy-in from multiple stakeholder groups.
- Deliver insights to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in order to influence their business decisions and strategy based on results.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 6-7+ years’ experience in a market research role.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, CRM, experiential & social).
- You have experience managing a team.
- Experience partnering with product teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, motivated to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Avid sports fan is preferred.
- Ideally, you also have experience with fantasy sports and/or other gaming products.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.