We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a team member to operate our Daily Fantasy Sports Achievements and Missions loyalty programs to maximize overall engagement with our Daily Fantasy products across each sport. The Loyalty Operations Specialist will be responsible for the setup and execution of loyalty programs as well as the creation of database logic to support loyalty and promotional efforts.
What you’ll do as a Loyalty Operations Analyst:
- Plan, build, and maintain technical solutions to support the execution of achievements and promotions in the DFS vertical.
- Coordinate complex promotions and communicate with cross functional teams to support Daily Fantasy Sports business goals.
- Support the execution of on-site incentive programs for the DFS vertical.
- Partner with Operations and Promotions teams to establish achievement categories.
- Develop milestones and rewards for each achievement category, aligning to budget.
What skills you will use:
- 1-3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative field.
- Solid understanding of dimensional modeling and ability to navigate and use relational databases.
- 1+ year of experience writing advanced SQL.
- Familiarity with writing production ETLs.
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, SVN, etc.
- Experience in aspects of business intelligence and data engineering, including data warehousing, delivery, and operations.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.