Chewy is seeking a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, to join our Corporate Learning & Development team in Dania Beach, FL. As the LMS Administrator, you will be an individual contributor primarily responsible for the organization and reporting of the Learning Management System and Instructional Design Programs. You will develop and deliver reporting around Training and Development key performance indicators (KPIs) to support the business. You will also maintain data integrity and consistency across training systems by auditing, testing, and supporting content updates. The LMS Administrator is responsible for creating and providing accurate reporting of the Learning Management System and Instructional Design Programs to support the business. Provides user support and content maintenance of Learning Management System and communications platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Leads the administration and organization of the Learning Management System (LMS), Wishbone
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Work with learning experience designers and local learning leads to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to accessing the LMS and course content.
- Develop standardized LMS operational processes and procedures, guidelines and documentation and ensures LMS governance model is being followed.
- Collaborate with team to research and recommend training delivery technologies and evaluate existing e-learning solutions for future development opportunities.
- Maintains data integrity for the LMS, such as course descriptions, course or class changes, training content, materials, user groups, etc.
- Provides user support; creates user groups, assigns user permissions, manual course assignments/adjustments.
- Serve as LMS subject matter expert and liaison with LMS vendor.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of Wishbone LMS courses
- Ensures functionality of LMS content and troubleshoots, as necessary.
- Works with Training Manager to identify and refresh the course asset library and manages tracking of course revisions and history.
- Provides reporting and analysis based on performance of programs, content, users and execution for the training team’s business requirements, initiatives, and strategies.
- Creates and maintains training reports/dashboards including: Wishbone Completion Rate reporting, New Hire Feedback via training satisfaction survey, Lead/Supervisor, and ongoing courses Feedback Surveys, and Knowledge Base Usage
- Assists with publishing, updating and archiving assets to maintain current Knowledge Base library
- Performs other tasks as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience working with Learning Management Systems (Adobe Captivate Prime, Bridge, or Service Now a plus)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Camtasia)
- No travel required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in new system implementation a plus
- Experience with LMS system migrations and HRIS system migrations
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com