Lead SAP Supply Chain Configurator - US Remote at Vista
Vista is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression - and we're fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners - to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vista generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
The Supply Chain Domain is part of Finance and Supply Chain Tribe within Vistaprint. The Supply Chain Domain is responsible for seamless execution of the global supply chain vision and strategy across 7 global plant operations/fulfilment centers. The team is also responsible for day to day execution of operations at these plants.
What You Will Do:
As a Lead SAP Supply Chain Configuration Specialist on the Supply Chain Technology Team, you will play a key role in the design, build, deployment & maintenance of SAP and integrated technology solutions. These solutions are used to run Vista's global supply chain as well as supporting and expanding our current S4 Hana environment.
Your role will involve:
- Leading scoping, designing, prototyping, and implementing of globally scalable SAP solutions. This includes soliciting business requirements, recommendation of best-in-class solutions, and leading design, build, test efforts and deployment in the areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Inventory/Warehouse Management, Logistics, Quality and Maintenance.
- Assuring architecturally sound design and build decisions are made in the Supply Chain space.
- Demonstrating mastery in the configuration of one but preferably more of the following SAP modules: MM, MRP, (E)WM, KANBAN, PM, QM, SRM and/or FIORI & understanding of their integration with other SAP modules like Financial (FI) and Accounting (CO)
- Using your communication skills to collaborate with developers, other analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in design reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform solutions.
- Defining and expanding functional processes, technology solutions, and support documentation
- Independently triages and troubleshoots SAP system technical and functional issues, coordinating issue resolution, or escalation across appropriate teams at Vistaprint in a timely and professional manner.
- Working with Supply Chain subject matter experts, QA, and the SAP development team to develop thorough SAP application and integration test scripts and expected results.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
To be successful you will need:
- 8+ years of SAP functional configuration experience with several native SAP modules such as MM / IM / (E)WM / QM / PM / FIORI, ideally on the SAP S4 HANA platform.
- Deep functional knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain business processes across the areas of materials management, warehouse management, MRP, direct procurement, indirect procurement, stock transfers, logistics and plant maintenance.
- Expertise in understanding interfaces relating to external Production Planning systems, warehouse automations, procurement portals and a good understanding of IDoc messages.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Expertise delivering across all phases of delivery: requirements gathering, assessment, design, configuration, testing, cutover, and support.
- Work remotely with the tools which facilitate collaboration and ability to travel to office when needed for connecting with the team.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar preferred.
- Experience within multinational, multicurrency, manufacturing organizations is preferred.
- Fluent in English, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The capability to plan for and manage small remote teams.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interest communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Supply Chain, SAP, Supply, ERP, Warehouse, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing