The Care Delivery Organization, is a division of Humana Inc., which operates a network of more than 45 wholly-owned practices throughout the United States. Our team of professionals understands that senior care requires extended visits to allow the patient to speak with their doctor and share their history and unique health goals. As a company whose primary focus is on the well-being of its members, Humana is dedicated to shifting perceptions of the health insurance industry. We believe our role is that of a “well-being partner” who will empower consumers to live a life that’s healthy, active and rewarding.
Partners in Primary Care and FPG align to Humana’s Care Delivery Organization (CDO).
The Lead Data Scientist uses mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions. The Lead Data Scientist works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Data Scientist develops, maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting. Creates reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business strategy and tactics. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Master's Degree or 5 years of experience
- 2 or more years project leadership experience
- Experience in using mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions
- Successful demonstrated experience in working on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
- Ability to works under minimal supervision, using independent judgment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- R, Python, SQL
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.