Lead Data Architect WAH at Humana Studio_h
• The Data Architect is responsible for developing data models for data repositories, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and validating integration blueprints.
• Translates business needs into long-term data architecture solutions.
• Defines, designs and builds database schemas.
• Evaluates reusability of current data for additional use cases.
• Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
The Lead Data Architect provides design services and thought leadership for the development of data assets for specific technical or business domains. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Additional Job Description
The primary assignment for this position is to create patterns for rapid design and development of data assets in Cloud-based Data Storage technologies and services.
- Experience in multiple modern data modeling methodologies required
- Data Vault modeling experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Operational Data Integration for real-time APIs
- Big Data Integration & Analytics
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree