Lead Channel Operations Analyst at Rapid7
We are building a great, disruptive software company and going after a $15b+ addressable market opportunity, and we are looking for a proven leader, accomplished channel executive and proven team of teams builder. Partner and channel program execution are a key element to our next phase of growth. The Rapid7 Partnering with Accountability, Consistency, and Transparency (PACT) program is designed to strengthen relationships with partners who are prepared to meet customer needs in a changing IT and security landscape.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Channel Operations, you will have the opportunity to execute against the global channel strategy, designed to create equity, impact and residual growth around the world. This individual must thrive in a fast paced environment, be able to effectively manage multiple parallel processes, enjoy working with multiple stakeholders, and to support the mission as we move into the next phase of our journey. Working collaboratively with the channel sales leadership, sales, and customer success, this individual must thrive within an innovative and fast paced team.
Our culture centers around Meaningful Customer Partnerships and looks for our leaders to embrace our core values of Continuous Learning, Disciplined Risk Taking, Individual Excellence and Teamwork. A stellar candidate will not just understand these values, but embody them. Marrying their skills and experience with our unique culture, the Director of Global Channel Strategy & Operations has the chance to empowering a high performing team to the next level across multiple market segments including SMB, Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise accounts.
- The opportunity calls for a candidate with a track record of proven success in managing internal and external partners, in a fast paced, growth driven environment.
- This person must be a proven self starter, with strong accountability for the development and execution of critical programs, able to build relationships across all levels, internally and externally, with new and existing partners to define and execute opportunities for mutual business growth.
- 3-5 years of channel or channel/sales operations experience
- Prior direct or indirect selling experience is a plus
- A proven history of successfully supporting channel partner programs in the software industry, with SaaS software background a plus
- Operational experience in managing contracts, channel marketing, KPIs and Analytics
- Success in deploying channel specific technology to simplify the channel selling process, and to add value to our channel relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver Rapid7 solution value messaging at events, trade shows and partner business reviews
- Experience in the Security, Cloud, or IT ecosystem beneficial
Rapid7 is trusted by IT and security professionals around the world to manage risk, simplify IT complexity, and drive innovation. Rapid7 analytics transform today’s vast amounts of security and IT data into the answers needed to securely develop and operate sophisticated IT networks and applications. Rapid7 research, technology, and services drive vulnerability management, penetration testing, application security, incident detection and response, and log management for more than 7,000 organizations across more than 120 countries, including 39% of the Fortune 1000. Rapidly approaching 1,200+ employees, more than $200m in revenue with 30% YoY growth, Rapid7 has been acclaimed as a best place to work.