Millions of pet parents with unique needs visit Chewy.com looking for products for their beloved pets. We have the task to decide what products would be most useful to them and help them discover those products. How do we do this?
Meet Personalization team @ Chewy. We use best of machine learning techniques and continuously test the outcomes to simplify product discovery for pet parents looking for their pet needs on Chewy.com. Our exceptional multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers and product managers work together to power personalized recommendations and product discovery for pet parents. Our team has single threaded ownership of the space allowing us to decide impactful products that we can experiment, measure with metrics and deliver at a fast pace.
We are hiring a Lead Analyst for our Personalization team in Boston, MA. In this position, you will help us build scalable, robust analytics solutions for Personalization at Chewy. You will demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience, experience of building scalable solutions and will bring communication skills that allow you to instill trust in the team that you are working with.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, and support large-scale analytics solutions and visualizations
- Produce insights and recommendations by using advanced analytics techniques on the massive amount of click stream, purchase and several other data
- Influence product leadership to make more data-informed decisions
- Support and improve the team standards and processes for analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Partner with Data Science, Product & Ecommerce Analytics Team on ideating & implementing A/B Testing and other optimization techniques
- Work on high visibility projects in the personalization space and will have an opportunity to directly influence the top line
- Deliver projects successfully and drive initiatives for upkeep of health of our services in the face of growth
- Coach junior analysts on the team
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research or related field
- 6+ years professional experience in product analytics or ecommerce analytics or data science
- Experience applying CS fundamentals in database design, data models, and problem solving.
- Experience with, at least, one open programming language like R or Python.
- Experience with, at least, one visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI or similar tools
- Experience with A/B Testing & Optimization techniques
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]