Lead Analyst at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.What You Will Do:
- You will be immersed in teams with varied strengths (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Business Stakeholders, Marketing) where you will lead exploratory analyses to uncover customer insights to improve the customer experience.
- You will enable data driven decision making by demonstrating sophisticated analytics techniques to isolate value drivers of products and services, synthesizing findings to develop relevant insights.
- Design, implement, and measure the impact of initiatives (e.g., a./b tests, baseline comparisons).
- You will collaborate in a fast paced and agile environment.
- You will expand analytics techniques in the team’s toolkit by mentoring junior analysts on the team.
- Conduct analyses incorporating data from all aspects of the business (e.g., marketing campaigns, website tracking, customer purchases) to tell the customers story with actionable insights
- Experience collaborating in an active, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Passion, curiosity, and resourcefulness complemented by an engaged personality to guide analyses that uncover impactful insights.
- Strong communication skills and experience delivering technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Proficient in SQL; any other programming languages (e.g., R, Python) are a plus.
- 5+ years of a consistent track record with at least 3 years in an ecommerce environment and a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Superb communication and presentation skills; ability to develop compelling work you're doing that tells a clear story and recommendation to the business.
- Experience with Databricks, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Tableau or Looker a plus.
- Technical work experience in web analytics data and tools with prior experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms is helpful.
- Confidence addressing peers, management team and multi-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.