Knowledge Management Lead
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape the growth of a groundbreaking company.
We are searching for a Knowledge Management Lead who can drive our internal documentation strategy and enable the next step in our product and engineering growth. Within this leadership role, you will directly improve our team’s planning and knowledge management capabilities through effective installation and use of tools designed to drive organization-wide insights. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Knowledge Management Lead:
- Organize multiple sources of internal documentation used across the company.
- Build and maintain a suite of onboarding sessions for new team members.
- Define and enforce high standards for critical internal documentation.
- Develop processes across product and engineering to manage ephemeral documentation.
- Drive creative new solutions for disseminating engineering know-how across a rapidly growing team.
What skills you will use:
- You have a passion for teaching others and reinforcing a culture of continuous learning.
- Experience implementing and enforcing technical documentation processes at scale.
- A background in software engineering or a related technical field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.