Junior Business Analyst
As a Junior Business Analyst at MedTouch, you will support our Business Analyst team, clients, and work cross-functionally on a variety of projects. This opportunity is destined for a technical jack/jill-of-all-trades who thrives on variety and can fearlessly bridge the gap between business and web development. This job requires puzzle solving, creativity and a constant desire to learn.
- Triage all reported issues, determine a resolution, and either fix the issue in the system, or prepare the information for our implementation teams to fix.
- Prepare service item request estimates with all the necessary information and details.
- Assist with writing requirements and training documentation.
- Configure settings within Sitecore and Drupal CMS.
- Support the Business Analyst team, clients, and assist with multiple projects.
- Work cross-functionally with our project management, development, QA, and account director teams to answer and solve questions within JIRA.
- Review implementations, ensuring a perfect match to the original scope and requirements.
- Work independently on small to medium ad-hoc projects like refreshing a homepage, reconfiguring a doctor profile, etc.
- Identify best practices/areas for enhancement in our product; understand client/user pain points.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
You may be a perfect fit if you have:
- A completed B.S or B.A in a similar or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as tech support, a product owner, QA, or a project background.
- Worked with a variety of internal teams and managed client requests.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills: you know how to identify issues and determine a resolution or next step.
- Clear and detailed communication skills, both in writing and over the phone.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and independently.
- Experience working on a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing requirements and training documentation.
- Sitecore, Drupal, or other CMS experience.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.