Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
Reporting to the Vice President of Investor Relations, the Investor Relations Analyst, will support the execution of the Investor Relations vision and strategy. This will be a position on a highly collaborative team, with wide scope and opportunity at a high growth, technology company. This will be a highly visible role within the company, interacting regularly with our CEO, CFO and broader executive team, speaking with investors and analysts. Additionally, the position will assist with Board meeting preparation and other ad hoc strategic projects for our CFO.
- Effectively present and explain the company’s strategy and results and educate investors and the analyst community, including financial results, product offerings, market/customer dynamics and major business events
- Maintain dialogue with various internal stakeholders to stay up to speed on latest developments across the business
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and accounting teams on preparation of quarterly earnings releases and SEC filings
- Plan and attend investor conferences and non-deal roadshows
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of competitor and peer group companies
- Assist in preparation of content for board meetings
- Assist with ad hoc strategic initiatives for our CFO
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance or Economics; MBA/CFA designation a plus but not required
- 3+ year experience in Investor Relations, Finance, FP&A and/or financial reporting required.
- Previous experience working in private equity, public market equity, investment banking, or equity research professional organization required. Preferably experience working for public, high-growth, technology company.
- Must have the ability to develop and communicate company vision and direction, market and industry trends and explain complex financial results clearly and concisely.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable in a data-driven environment. Experience in complex financial modeling and analysis preferred.
- Experience with FactSet, S&P Capital IQ, or other comparable IR tools preferred but not required.
- Positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel internationally by plane, train and automobile up to 20% of the time to participate in board meetings, analyst relations and investor roadshows.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.