Informaticist 2 - Work From Home at Humana Studio_h
The Informaticist 2, coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informaticist 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Informaticist 2 leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth.
- Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer.
- Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates.
- Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+years of data analysis experience
- Experience with Data Governance
- Ability to use appropriate problem solving, research and analysis tools
- Experience with data mining, predictive modeling techniques and using data to drive business outcomes and decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree
- Some DBA experience
- Six Sigma certification
- Preferred technologies such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Visual Studio, Tableau or similar tools
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.