IAM Strategy and Analytics at MassMutual
The Information Risk Consultant on the Identity and Access Management Plan and Build team will be focused on designing and implementing innovative programs as well as utilizing emerging technology from early stage companies in order to effectively protect MassMutual’s digital assets. Significant focus will be on IAM platforms and creation of Identity models for Privileged User Monitoring, dynamic provisioning and an implementation of a UEBA Data Lake. This is an opportunity to be on a team that is changing the way provisioning and access certifications are completed with a team-first mentality that celebrates innovation, and creativity. This role is part of the fundamental evolution to model-driven security controls where data science is applied to models that enable real time security controls at a granular level based on pattern matching individual behaviors.
- Building models based on usage and behavior to enhance provisioning, access reviews and create a privileged access management.
- Innovation and process improvement designed to continuously improve efficiencies and enhance capabilities.
- Plan, verify, and integrate IAM solutions for complex applications
- Challenge status quo and provide innovative solutions to align with industry standards and begin to steer us to be a leader in this space
- Conduct in-depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical automated IAM strategies
- Participate in strategy discussions and build roadmap for new innovative IAM Capabilities in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture resources
- Promote innovation in control design working within EIRM and across ETX to promote the leading Identity and Access Management practices
- Serve as a business enabler, develop clear planning and design documentation for risk-driven high-performance IAM integrations
- Understand business requirements and design IAM solutions
- Ability to work within an agile project methodology
- Minimum of 5 years in Identity and Access Management Platforms and Capabilities
- Minimum of 5 years in data science related work
- Direct knowledge of IAM efforts that align with both Cyber Security and Data Models
- Knowledge of the full user identity and access management lifecycle
- Consistent record of being results oriented with the desire and ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Knowledge of building data models based on user behavior analytics
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Strong Data mapping experience across different source platforms
- Understanding of privileged access platforms and behavioral alerting
- Process design skills and experience
Expertise with identity management domain concepts and full user lifecycle management, with various data sources and workflows.
- Appetite to learn data science foundational components
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- 8 years in Identity and Access Management Platforms and Capabilities preferred
- 8 years of experience in data science related work preferred