Hospice Strategic Advisor at Humana Studio_h
The Hospice Strategic Advisor will collaborate with leaders throughout the organization to evolve Humana members’ hospice experience. The Hospice Strategic Advisor must have experience working as a business or clinical operations leader within a Hospice organization to help shape clinical and business solutions. The Hospice Strategic Advisor will partner across the matrixed organization to lead and advise on programs focused on delivering an integrated care experience for Humana’s members living with advanced illnesses as they contemplate and elect Hospice care.
The Hospice Strategic Advisor will contribute to Humana’s strategy advancement by leveraging their extensive experience in the following areas:
- In-depth knowledge of the current Hospice benefit and inter-workings of the hospice industry and key providers in the space
- Working knowledge of hospice agency operations to guide strategy surrounding provider relations, contracting and innovative payment models
- Up-to-date knowledge of all regulations, laws, policies and procedures surrounding the hospice benefit
- Experience interpreting hospice operational, clinical and financial data to set KPIs, identify trends and insights
- Innovative approach and mindset surrounding the evolution of member/patient experience and an ability to consider the impacts of change on patients/caregivers/providers/payers from all angles.
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare leadership or Finance and/or related clinical degree (RN, BSN, MSW, MPH)
- 8+ years leadership/management experience
- 5+ years experience in Hospice or Palliative Care industry
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment to lead decision-making surrounding new content and processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- Prior patient-facing experience in hospice
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule