Head of Business Intelligence and Automation at Cloud Security
Working at Cisco in the Cloud Security Team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It's a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won't be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don't just take our word for it. We've seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth.
We're an agile, fun, passionate upstart culture within Cisco, balancing collaboration and integration with autonomy and innovation, to deliver the most effective solution to our customers' problems. The unique mix of our disruptive approach to security and Cisco's industry dominance surpasses what any other security startup could ever achieve on its own.
Why You’re Essential:
This is a strategic leadership hire that will set the stage for all Security Business key performance indicators in our fast-growing SaaS business. How we operate, measure, and drive for continuous improvement on operating our business both within the Cloud Security BU and beyond. He/she will build our Business Intelligence and Automation systems and practices, with broader vision for expansion in a repeatable format for scale within Cisco.
Who You'll Work With:
The role requires working closely with the leaders of multiple functions within the Business Unit – sales, business development, marketing, product marketing, customer success, engineering, product management, finance– to understand the business impact requirement and put in place the functionality, instrumentation, and operating behavior necessary to meet the business needs. In addition, the role will dictate working with other functions across the broader security and BI groups within Cisco to deliver integrated SaaS offers into the overall Cisco sales cycle.
What You'll Do:
- Drive a coordinated Business Intelligence and Automation strategy to enable KPIs to track and report the success of each initiative / investment
- Set the overall direction, implement & optimize the systems that will support the complete business lifecycle from marketing and lead generation through provisioning to renewals of SaaS offers at scale
- Interface and partner with key business stakeholders (within and external to the Business Unit) to deliver the capabilities for each team to be successful through a balanced build / buy strategy
- Lead, Develop and manage the teams; establish autonomy and ownership of building sustaining systems and empowered teams
Who You Are:
- Hyper-collaborative leader interfacing with a wide range of stakeholders at a senior level, working proactively to align on common and realizable business goals and objectives
- Have detailed understanding and experience of core business processes including Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success in a SaaS or subscription-based organization
- Been instrumental in developing and scaling businesses with multiple elements (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Gainsight, Bizible, Birst etc) of the systems to enable SaaS offers at scale, with continuous improvement
- Detailed appreciation of performance metrics for measuring / reporting the effectiveness and success of SaaS offers
- Show a proven track record of managing high performance teams
- Proactive & self-motivated senior leader
Minimum Requirements for this job:
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline.
- 5+ years in a SaaS Business Systems role.
- 3+ years in a Business Intelligence role.
- Strong leadership skills with 5+ years in a team leadership role.
- Demonstrably deep understanding of SaaS
- Proficiency in working with Salesforce and Business Intelligence Tools
- Ability to turn internal customer requirements into a high level executable roadmap
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Read Full Job Description