Your mission as Growth Marketing Analyst, SEM is to grow EverQuote’s paid search traffic by optimizing SEM campaigns across platforms and strategies.
As our resident expert in search marketing, you’ll own the end to end execution of campaign management, and inform strategy and growth opportunities via data analysis, experimentation, and knowledge of industry and channel trends. You’ll work with key stakeholders to communicate results and inform planning, forecasting, and business priorities. You’ll leverage your “left” brain in data driven analysis of our campaigns and in finding opportunities to improve and automate our marketing processes. And you’ll leverage your “right” brain to better understand consumer psychology and design and run experiments to improve conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
This role is for you if you love data analysis and user psychology, if you’re energized by seeing the immediate financial results of your work, and if you’re committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement.
This role is not for you if you’re not comfortable working in a fast paced environment, getting “in the weeds” of campaign management, or uncomfortable with owning the financial results of your channel.
- 1+ years of SEM experience preferred, ideally in a B2C organization
- Excellent communication and presentation, skills
- An analytical mind – degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, related field OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- A proven track record of turning business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally on projects involving multiple stakeholders to completion on time and within spec
- Basic understanding of core statistical concepts, including Hypothesis Testing, confidence intervals, and time series analysis
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.