Geospatial Data Scientist (Boston) at DataRobot
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:01 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Participate in the R&D work of building enterprise geospatial feature engineering pipeline (e.g. binning data with spatial attributes).
- Participate in the R&D work to improve DataRobot machine learning algorithms with geospatial modeling.
- Lead the R&D project and implement data quality assessment algorithms (e.g. inlier and outlier detection) to improve the model accuracy.
- Lead the R&D project and develop innovative solutions with distributed computation framework to improve machine learning model performance.
- Lead the R&D project and develop innovative solutions to improve model performance with heuristic model selection and retraining logic.
- Lead the R&D project of developing machine learning models with monotonicity constraints and create new product features.
- Lead the R&D project to improve the insights of insurance prediction models with exposure and offset.
- Develop key modules to add multi-classification new features in DataRobot machine learning platform.
- Design and develop enterprise software to support machine learning applications in DataR
- Design and develop enterprise testing modules/framework to support machine learning algorithm quality assessment.
- Design and develop innovative framework to improve machine learning algorithm performance (timing and memory) analysis.
- Mentor new employees with on-boarding plans and tutorials.
- Make technical presentation to deliver machine learning/software development knowledge to other
- Participate in squad management and assist squad lead in reviewing software code and answering technical questions from
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, Geoinformation Sciences, or related;
- 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist, Developer, or related occupation;
- 2 years of experience working with geospatial data and building geospatial prediction models to solve real-world problems;
- 2 years of experience in building statistical and machine learning forecasting models and feature engineering pipelines;
- 2 years of experience of building enterprise software with python; and
- 2 years of experience of writing testable, documented and maintainable code.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
Employee has the option to telecommute full-time from any US location.
Read Full Job Description