Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for an Enterprise Data Engineer to join the Business Applications team at Cybereason. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary-global team to build data pipelines driving analytic solutions. These solutions will generate insights from our connected data, enabling us to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities of our enterprise. This role requires a deep understanding of data architecture, data engineering, data analysis, reporting, and a basic understanding of data science techniques and workflows. The ideal candidate is a skilled data with experience creating data products supporting analytic solutions. The ideal candidate has a growth mindset, possesses strong problem-solving skills, works as part of a technical, cross-functional analytics team, and wants to solve complex data problems and deliver the insights to enable analytics strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals
- Solve complex data problems to deliver insights that help our business measure progress and achieve its goals
- Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
- Develop and deliver communication and education plans on analytic data engineering capabilities, standards, and processes
- Building large scalable pipelines capable of processing massive quantities of data
- Building upon existing data architecture in order to support internal and external applications
- Working to support existing ETL pipelines and automate manual processes
What We're Looking For:
- Worked with BI tools such as Looker (preferred), Tableau, Domo
- Expert knowledge of ETL best practices with hands-on experience with tools such as Jittebit, Talend, Mulesoft, or Informatica
- Expertise in SQL and data analysis and experience with at least one programming language
- Experience developing and maintaining data warehouses in big data solutions
- Experience with developing solutions on cloud computing services and infrastructure in the data and analytics space (preferred)
- Database development experience using BigQuery
- Conceptual knowledge of data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
- Big Data Development experience using Hive, Impala, Spark, and familiarity with Kafka
- Exposure to ML, data science, computer vision, AI, statistics, and/or applied mathematic