Are you passionate about using data to build best-in-class digital customer experiences? Does your curiosity compel you to understand why and how things work? Do you find great happiness in uncovering groundbreaking new insights? If yes, this role is for you.
The Chewy E-commerce Analytics team is looking for an experienced Manager, E-commerce Analytics to join our team in Boston, MA. In this role, you will produce insights and recommendations that help the E-commerce org improve conversion rate and customer experience, measure our impact and prioritize the right work through analysis, reporting/dashboarding, experimentation and tagging.
The ideal candidate is a strong project-oriented manager and gifted analyst who thrives in a rapidly growing environment. You are comfortable blazing your own path and operating in a highly ambiguous environment.
What You'll Do:
- Produce insights and recommendations by using advanced analytics techniques on the massive amount of customer traffic, browsing and purchase data
- Design and execute experiments that drive step-change improvements to conversion rate and customer experience.
- Influence E-commerce leadership to make more data-informed decisions
- Support and improve the team standards and processes for analysis, reporting, dash boarding and tagging.
- Ensure analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality.
- Collaborate and help to define a start of art web analytics infrastructure including customer data platforms and click-stream tools
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience in E-commerce/digital analytics or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Expert-level Excel capabilities (data manipulation, formulas, modeling).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Information Technology or Engineering. Advanced degree is a plus
- Position may require travel
- Experience and understanding of at least two of the following:
- Implementing or working with clickstream analytics tools (Adobe, Google Analytics, Mix Panel, etc. or homegrown)
- Familiarity with A/B testing concepts and tools (Adobe, Monetate, Optimizely, etc. or homegrown)
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Digital marketing, including click attribution, impression tracking, customer journey
- Structured programming language such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Tracking business results including identifying KPIs, reporting on the KPIs and investigating variations and trends
- Using advanced analytics in taking large data sets to detect patterns, isolate customer behaviors, segment and forecast
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]