Director, Supply Chain at Markforged
The Director, Supply Chain at Markforged will be responsible for leading the company’s demand and supply planning, logistics, order fulfillment, inventory management and process execution while implementing best practices to build a high functioning team to support a rapid growing business and diverse customer base on a global scale. This person will be confident in their skills be eager to face the ever changing challenges of a global supply chain while striving to ensure customer satisfaction through robust and quality process. Join us to be part of an innovative, growing and forward thinking team that is Reinventing Manufacturing today!
- Lead teams that plan production and inventory across multiple production and fulfillment sites, manage logistics team and third party providers, manage inventory, warehousing and transportation services and drive data systems implementation and execution across our supply chain.
- Implement forward looking strategies and best practice processes to support a global supply chain.
- Build and grow a high performing Supply Chain team
- Manage inventory quality, quantity, stock levels, and stock changes across multiple locations.
- Responsible for oversight of MRP process and dictate build and order requirements.
- Be responsible for optimizing delivery times, transportation costs and logistics processes
- Liaise, negotiate and maintain relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Be responsible for trade compliance with US import, export and worldwide regulations.
- Coordinate and optimize data systems to drive value and efficiency.
- Strategically align team, processes and priorities to meet sales and customer needs.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints related to process execution.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Specialized knowledge:
- Inventory Management
- Supplier Management
- Experience with export and import regulations
- LEAN Manufacturing
- Data structure for supply chain systems
- Passion for efficiency
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving abilities
- Manages multiple projects with a sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Google Apps
- ERP/MRP experience