Director - Strategy - Data Cloud at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:50 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic Director to join its Data Cloud team, bringing entrepreneurial energy, passion for client engagement, and deep knowledge of pharmaceutical data & analytics. You will be a member of a growing business unit at Veeva and will have significant responsibility for the commercial success of Data Cloud products. You will work closely with Account Executives to strategize on individual customer accounts and act as a subject-matter expert in customer conversations. This is an important role for the future success of the Data Cloud team and you will be expected to have a significant contribution to the commercial success of our products.
What You'll Do
- Engage with customers as an SME on Veeva Data Cloud. You will be expected to communicate our value proposition clearly, handle objections, and discuss how Data Cloud products can be used to support customer use cases
- Drive execution of the commercial strategy for Veeva Data Cloud products including mapping out key targets, partnering with Account Executives to map stakeholders and strategy for engaging, and leading customer meetings.
- Grow the Data Cloud business working with Enterprise and/or SMB accounts
- Provide input to the product team in support of new features and capabilities, including new areas of product growth, based on a deep understanding of business challenges and market dynamics in the space
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to ensure relevant marketing messaging, product positioning, and the success of our sales organization as it scales
What You've Done
- 8+ years experience in a professional services organization focused on the life sciences or healthcare industry as a subject-matter expert on health data as well as analytics-related use cases
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role or partnering with account executives during the sales cycle
- Strong track record listening for and translating customer needs into product innovation and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and internal events in the future
- Displayed excellent critical thinking, analysis, and presentation skills
Nice To Have
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the competitive landscape in the market for commercial data in the life sciences industry
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!