Director of Data Engineering at SessionM
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking to hire a Director of Data Engineering with a proven track record in managing data engineers. This individual will lead the Data Engineering team at SessionM. This team is responsible for the data architecture, warehousing and data processing pipelines that power the SessionM platform, our analytics products and services, and feed our machine learning solutions.
What we are looking for
- Someone who loves leading through influence and has a passion for technology, customers and great products.
- A technical leader with experience setting the vision and driving the implementation of data pipelines, ETL workflows and warehousing solutions in the cloud, and knowledge of modern data and cloud technologies such as Spark, Hive, AWS Redshift, Athena, Glue.
- A confident and effective communicator able to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with all members of the organization to define and achieve holistic business and technical objectives.
- An open-minded and great listener.
- A builder of great teams and great talent. You will be managing a large team and rapidly leading it’s global expansion.
What we’re offering you
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
- Excitement of working on our high-volume ~ 10 billion transactions/day platform for some of the most exciting brands in the planet such as Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Air Canada, Chipotle, and L’Oreal.
Read Full Job Description