Director - Crossix Analytics Services at Veeva (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:27 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Directors support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, managing ongoing client relationships, and working with a team to execute on the analytics. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and client relationship-building skills and apply that within the Lifesciences marketing space.
What You'll Do
- Manage a significant book of business.
- Inform and advise on Lifesciences marketing decisions leveraging Crossix Data Platform and Products. Execute on your assigned business goals including client adoption and use of the data to make strategic decisions.
- Achieve customer success. Communicate with partners and clients, building relationships and trust, and seen as a strategic point of contact.
- Project management. Working through a results-driven account team to deliver on scoped work.
- Be a leader on the team. Coach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices.
- Responsible for storytelling with data and strategic direction of your accounts, as well as working through complex analytics with the team.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback.
- 8+ years in an analytical role
- 5+ years of client facing experience
- Ability to use critical thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
- Experience leading consultative analytics engagements with clients
- Strong project management skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]